8 Archival description results for New Brunswick
1 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Part of Cameron Clare Hill fonds.
An invitation given to Cameron Hill inviting him to James ‘Jimmie’ Alexander Brown’s (1922-1942) British Commonwealth Air Training Plan (BCATP) Wings Parade on December 5, 1941 in Moncton, New Brunswick.
Hill, Cameron Clare
- 1968-1974, 1987, 1993
- News Clippings 1968-1974;
- interview with Dorothy Dearborn, marked printout, photograph with identifications on verso, 1987;
- Vera Ayling typescript recollections "Early Days ofthe C.W.P.C in New Brunswick", 1987;
- photocopied correspondence ca. 1965-1966 from Glen Hancock, sent to Kay Rex in 1987;
- correspondence and clippings re Marshall Saunders, 1993.
Verso of Dearborn photo reads: "L. to R. Corinne Noonan, Vera Ayling, Sharon Saveed Pond, Esther Crandall, Dorothy Dearborn, Mary Savard, Sharon's mother, since deceased."
Women's Press Club of Toronto