Title and statement of responsibility area
Waterloo Fire Hall with horse-drawn fire trucks.
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Company of Neighbours
Physical description area
1 photograph : b&w ; 20 x 26 cm.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
Photo of a postcard depicting members of the Waterloo Fire Department with horse-drawn vehicles in front of fire station. John Simpson seated on fire wagon on left.
The first automotive pumper fire truck was acquired on June 11, 1927. The fire hall was demolished in 1967.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Original at Waterloo Public Library.
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Published in Welcome to Waterloo: an illustrated history of Waterloo, Ontario, in celebration if its 125th anniversary, 1857-1982 / Marg Rowell, Ed Devitt, Pat McKegney, p. 45. Also published in the Waterloo Chronicle Souvenir and described as 1912.
Description taken from Waterloo Public Library.
Standard number area
Subject access points
Name access points
- Simpson, John (Subject)