Print preview Close

Showing 493 results

Archival description
Waterloo
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

4 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Women's museum : displays, 1986.

Contains material relating to a temporary women's museum project for International Women's Day. Includes notes, 13 photographs of the exhibit with unidentified individuals in them, a list of events, drafts of short biographies of famous women scientists, drafts of display material for the exhibit, magazine clippings, and a photocopied newspaper article.

Dagg, Anne Innis

Westmount prospectus.

File consists of material relating to the Westmount development in Waterloo. Includes a prospectus (Realty Pointers: Westmount, "The Development Beautiful") prepared by Beck & Eisenbach (Berlin, ON) containing a plan of Westmount; and a photograph of a topographical landscape painting showing Berlin, Waterloo, and Westmount, prepared by Gibson Catlett, Real Estate Landscape Paintings (Calgary, AB). The plan in the prospectus contains ms. annotations.

Rieder, Talmon and Anthes family

Waterloo, Ont.: Silver Lake, Waterloo Park

View of Waterloo looking south from the top of Central School at King and Central (formerly Church) streets. Albert Street is at top right and Silver Lake in Waterloo Park can be seen behind Albert Street. Spring Street is in the foreground. Written on verso: one storey house with two chimneys still on Albert St.

Company of Neighbours

Waterloo plant : visitor's tour.

File consists of 26 negatives of the Waterloo plant Visitor's Tour, each negative labelled 75/0002 through to 75/0023.

Joseph E. Seagram and Sons, Ltd.

Waterloo plant : visitor's tour.

File consists of negatives of the Waterloo plant Visitor's Tour, each negatives labelled N-75/0001 A through to N-75/0001 Z.

Joseph E. Seagram and Sons, Ltd.

Waterloo Meat Market, King St.: shop interior.

Interior of John B. Fischer's butcher shop located at King Street north. Note ceiling fan, carcasses hanging and the preparation area with two unidentified butchers. Two men in suits standing on left side. John B. Fischer served as Mayor of Waterloo in 1908 and again 1912-1913.
Butcher shop opened in 1874. 1913 and 1927 Vernon Directories list an Edgar J. Fischer, Butcher in this same location.

Company of Neighbours

Waterloo Fire Hall with horse-drawn fire trucks.

Photo of a postcard depicting members of the Waterloo Fire Department with horse-drawn vehicles in front of fire station. John Simpson seated on fire wagon on left.
The first automotive pumper fire truck was acquired on June 11, 1927. The fire hall was demolished in 1967.

Company of Neighbours

Waterloo County log school house.

One image of the first school house in Waterloo, built in 1820. Mis-identified in the book as located in the Pioneer Village at Doon, actually located in Waterloo Park.

Rempel, John I.

University of Waterloo : Computer Science program.

Contains 28 slides of text and diagrams and 4 col. images for a presentation on the Computer Science program at the University of Waterloo. Includes one image of the UW sign, two exterior images of the Mathematics and Computer building (one with the pink tie), and one interior.

Cowan, Donald D.

Results 1 to 100 of 493