Part of John D. Detwiler fonds.
Fonds consists of material relating to biology, zoology and conservation interests and activities of Dr. John D. Detwiler from to 1919-1965. Includes documentation of Ontario fish hatchery investigations and brook trout feeding experiments. Includes correspondence, manuscripts and typescripts by himself and others, offprints and reprints, teaching materials, newspaper clippings and glass slides.
Arranged in 16 series:
- Correspondence to and from J.D. Detwiler;
- Associate Correspondence;
- Conservation and Scientific Organizations and Conferences;
- Published Papers by John Detwiler;
- Typescripts : Speeches, Article Drafts and Notes
- Teaching and Miscellaneous Notes
- Fish Hatchery Investigations
- Manuscripts, Typescripts : Works on Conservation by Others;
- Class Work Prepared by Dr. Detwiler's Students
- Educational Materials;
- Subject Files;
- Offprints and Reprints;
- Slides and Glass Plates
Detwiler, John D.