Collection consists of six British legal instruments, on vellum used by R.A. Haney when teaching law courses. Includes:
- Richard Knight and Elizabeth Collyer to John Hilde, assignment of lease of land, July 20, 1738;
- John Ball and Elizabeth Ball to John Hyde, partitioning of land, Dec. 23, 1754;
- John Ball and wife to John Hyde, assignment of land, Mar 14, 1757;
- George Elwes and John Elwes to Mr. George Lockett, reassignment of land, Apr 28, 1801;
- Benjamin Wall and Joseph Malden, lease, May 31, 1852;
- George Lockett to George Winter, reassignment of land, July 3, 1862 and George Winter to John Wright reassignment of land and John Wright to John Hyde reassignment of land.