Part of William Kriesel fonds.
Contains 1 ledger (794 pages), and one name index (24 pages) for the William Kriesel stoves and tinware store (hardware store) from 1891-1895. Entries are categorized by name and date, and include such information as what items were purchased, what day they were purchased on, and what type of payment was used (cash, exchange, or none at all). Some accounts include notes that state that they are transferred onto different pages or into Ledger E, and sometimes there is more than one account per page.
Includes a separate index of names with the corresponding page number beside the customer's name.
Customer names include Cassel, the Wilmot Township Council, Charles Hiller, Charles Kaufman, the Kolebrenner brothers, the Mennonite Church, the Lutheran Church, the Baptist Church, A.B. McRae, Dr. Andrew Miller, Charles Meyer, Philip Poth, Roseville School, Eyra Thamer, J.S. Wing (Wing & Co.), J.M. Weber [ie. Webber], John Woelfle, E.W.B. Snider [ie. Snyder] and other notable New Dundee business people.